Skip to main content
- Financial assistance of Rs. 2000/- p.m. to old and infirm ex-Servicemen.
- Children education grant upto 12thClass for two children @ Rs. 200/- p.m. for son and Rs. 400/- for daughter. Rs. 600/- p.m. for graduation of daughters.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 20,000/- towards House Repairs to ex-Servicemen , widows in penury, 100% disabled ex-Servicemen and orphan daughters of ex-Servicemen of all categories.
- Marriage Grant of Rs. 16,000/- to daughters of ex-Servicemen of all categories / widows in penury / widow’s re-marriage who are not provided any assistance for the purpose by the State Government.
- Financial assitance upto Rs. 30,000/- towards medical reimbursement to non-ECHS members.
- Funeral allowance of Rs. 5000/- to the widows.
- Assistance of Rs. 1000/- per month to orphan daughters (upto marriage or 21 years of age) of ex-Servicemen of all categories.
- Emergency grant of Rs. 500/- at a time subject to the ceiling of Rs. 2000/- p.m. in penury cases.
- One time penury grant of Rs. 30,000 to all categories of ex-Servicemen.
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for wards of ex-Servicemen and their widows (Personnel Below Officer Category) who join professional degree courses of Rs. 15,000/- for boys and Rs. 18,000/- for girls per annum