Rajya Sainik Board Out Of The Amalgamated Special Fund
1. Marriage Grant to widow/widow’s daughter’s marriage grant @ Rs. 16000/-.
2. Funeral Grant to widows/dependents on the death of the ex-Serviceman @ Rs. 4000/-.
3. Maintenance Grant of Rs. 900/- pm to disabled ex-Servicemen (ESM) undergoing training at Queen Mary’s Technical Institute, Kirkee.
4. Rs. 1000/- pm to blind / paraplegic / totally bed-ridden ESM.
5. 25% of the course fee reimbursement to the wards of ESM & widows (Personnel Below Officer Rank category only) on successful completion of career oriented courses from Army Wives Welfare Association, Air Force Vocational College, New Delhi.
6. One time Emergent Grant to ESM / Widow upto an amount of Rs. 1500/-.
7. Merit Scholarship to wards of ESM:-
- Rs. 7200/- p.a. on scoring 80% & above in X or XII Class.
- Rs. 9600/- p.a. on scoring 90% & above in X or XII Class.
8. Financial Assistance of Rs. 1000/- p.m. to handicapped children of ESM.
9. Financial Assistance of Rs. 1000/- p.m. to non-pensioner ESM.
10. Education Grant of Rs. 300/- p.m. to the orphan children of ESM.
11. Rs. 3000/- for the purchase of Hearing aid to (Non-pensioner) ex-Serviceman or to his widow.
12. Rs. 30,000/- as Marriage Grant for ESM’s Orphan Daughter’s marriage.
13. Grand Citizen Award of Rs. 5000/- to ESM who is 80 years or above.
14. Rs. 20,000/- per year to widows of ESM for the higher education of their girl children in Engineering or Medicine and Rs. 10,000/- per year for Graduation & Post Graduation Level.
15. Rs. 20,000/- assistance for setting up small scale income generating venture to ESM disabled while in service